SOTO Letter Box
At A Glance:
Keep your letter-size papers, magazines, catalogs, and directories orderly and close at hand with the SOTO Letter Box. Your in-box and out-box can be easily and neatly piled and stored, and you'll breathe easier because all that paperwork isn't next to your elbow anymore.
What's To Like:
Simple and stackable, the Letter Box is just the right height to offer maximum usability while saving space.
What's Not to Like:
It only comes in white or black, and it's about ten bucks more than you'd expect to pay for a run-of-the-mill letter box. This one's sturdy, no doubt - and Turnstone has priced it to reflect that.
The Bottom Line:
The Letter Box is part of the SOTO collection, storage tools that are intended to help you keep your peace of mind and keep a clutter-free workspace, and it does its job simply and with a clean aesthetic.
- Overall dimensions: 2" h x 13.75" w x 9.875" d
- Can be used individually or stacked horizontally
- When stacked, boxes interlock
- Open front keeps papers in view and allows access when boxes are stacked
- Accommodates letter-sized paper or files
- Letter boxes can be kept on the 10" SOTO Shelves or any other worksurface
- High gloss ABS plastic for durability and a sharp aesthetic
- Use in combination with the other great boxes in the SOTO collection
The SOTO Letter Box is also known by the following manufacturer item number: DSLLB.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Overall: 2" h x 13.75" w x 9.875" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Assembly InstructionsDownload assembly instructions
Viewing assembly instructions requires Adobe Reader. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryThe SOTO Letter Box comes with free standard shipping for destinations within the contiguous United States.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
WarrantySOTO Letter Box comes with a 10-year warranty that covers materials and workmanship.
For more information, please see our Turnstone warranty section.