At A Glance:
SOTO Rail lets you take advantage of vertical desk space without cluttering the worksurface with trays and stacking shelves, and its clean lines help keep your mind free from clutter as you work. The SOTO Rail is available in several lengths, each one supporting SOTO worktool combinations and shelves (purchased separately).
What's To Like:
The SOTO Rail is slim, super strong, and lets you attach shelves in just about any position at the back of your desktop.
What's Not to Like:
The Rail shouldn't be mounted on desktops that are less than .50" deep, since it bears the weight of everything you're going to put on it.
The Bottom Line:
The SOTO Rail is the foundational piece of the SOTO collection, and it helps you organize your stuff and own your work area.
- Overall dimensions: 3.5" h x 28"-64" w x 1" d
- The SOTO Shelves hold boxes
- The SOTO Display Shelf holds papers you need to look at while you work
- The SOTO LED Task Light can be mounted on the rail to provide desk lighting
- The SOTO Cableway hangs from the rail to provide cable organization
- Rails come in 28" to 60" lengths (6" increments to fit any desk size)
- Clamps onto freestanding desks or any material up to 2" thick
- Mounting brackets are included
- Rails sit flush with top of the worksurface with 1" clearance between for cable management
- Rubber feet ensure a tight fit
- Rigid aluminum construction
The SOTO Rail is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: DSR28, DSR40, DSR64.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Rail: extruded aluminum
Clamps: die cast aluminum with rubber grips
Overall: 3.5" h x 1" d x 28"-64" l
Maximum weight load: 2 lbs. per lineal inch (multiply rail length x2 for max load)
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONSDownload assembly instructions
Viewing assembly instructions requires Adobe Reader. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
SHIPPING & DELIVERYThe SOTO Rail comes with free standard shipping for destinations within the contiguous United States.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
WARRANTYFrame and structural components come with a 10-year warranty.
For more information, please see our Turnstone warranty section.