by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
A modern interpretation of the classic elementary school chair, but in stool form. The School counterstool features a bent-ply seat and back which are fastened to the frame with rubber gaskets that provide durability and an industrial aesthetic. Black legs with your choice of Walnut or Oak veneer.
What's To Like:
- The School Counterstool fits in well with the modern industrial or minimalist aesthetic. Concrete floors, exposed metal beams, huge glass windows ... and black powder coated legs.
- The contours to which the School Counterstool's back and seat are bent lend seated comfort, in addition to the back's slight angle.
What's Not to Like:
Aesthetically speaking, you'll find a lot to like - and a lot to dislike, depending on your stylistic preference. We'll stick with the "like" and let you come up with the "dislike" since beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Is that a cop-out? We sure hope not.
The Bottom Line:
The School Counterstool by Gus Modern carries the mantle for the mid-century modern originators of bent plywood dining seating. Also see the School Chair.
Coordinates well with the Gus* Niagara Counter Table.
- Overall: 32" h x 19" w x 19" d
Seat Height: 24"
- A unique vintage modern style and mid-century inspired design
- Foot rest and lower back support
- Solid black powder coated metal rod frame
- Molded plywood seat and back construction
- Legs are capped to prevent floor damage
- Available in Oak or Walnut veneer
Care and Maintenance:
The School Stool has a bent ply seat and back which may be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 32" h x 19" w x 19"d
Seat height: 24"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
The School Counterstool comes with free standard shipping, and generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase. For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.