Semblance Storage Package 5405JB
117" wide. 19 shelves. 3 cabinets. 1 Semblance Storage Package 5405JB. This shelving unit from BDI offers an abundance of storage and display space. That plethora of shelving and storage makes the 5405JB a great addition to any office or home that needs a little organization.
The Semblance Storage Package 5405JB features:
- 117" w x 79.5" h x 15.75" d
- 13 Single-wide shelves, each supports up to 50 lbs
- 6 double-wide shelves, each supports up to 100 lbs
- 1 single-wide cabinet, supports up to 100 lbs
- 2 double-wide cabinets, each supports up to 200 lbs
- Cabinets have 1 adjustable shelf and opaque, micro-etched glass doors
- Micro-etched tempered glass shelves with full length steel supports
- Shelf position is adjustable in 2.5" increments along length of vertical panels
- Natural hardwood veneer on vertical panels
- Adjustable levelers built into vertical panels for uneven floors
- Can be assembled with cabinet and shelves at any height you desire
Materials & Measurements
Vertical panels: richly grained, natural hardwood veneer
Shelves: micro-etched, tempered glass that is fingerprint resistant
Overall: 117" w x 79.5" h x 15.75" d
Single-wide shelf: 15.5" w x 1.25" h x 15.5" d, supports up to 50 lbs h
Double-wide shelf: 30.75" w x 1.25" h x 15.5" d, supports up to 100 lbs
Single-wide cabinet: 14.25" w x 15.25" h x 15.75" d, supports up to 50 lbs
Double-wide cabinet: 30.75" w x 15.25" h x 15.75" d, supports up to 100 lbs
Vertical panels: 1.75" w x 79.5" h x 15.75" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
The Semblance Modular System takes 1-2 hours to install and we highly recommend using 2 people. We've provided a video below of the assembly of one Semblance Package as a demonstration. Also, you can view assembly instructions for your Semblance Package here.
Viewing assembly instructions requires Adobe Reader. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
About The Manufacturer
Thoughtful design; sleek lines; material quality that is without peer. Becker Designed Inc. was founded in 1984 by Bill Becker with the goal of making top-notch modern furniture design accessible to the public. They've succeeded. With the most functional, well-engineered, and attractively designed TV stands on the market, BDI has raised the bar to an impressive height. Features like flow-through ventilation, IR-friendly glass, integrated wheels, and removable back panels are just a few of the innovative ways BDI has discovered to make the TV stand that much better. Today, BDI is best know for its home entertainment systems, but it has also applied its vision and craftsmanship in its lines of tables, shelving, and mirrors. BDI is located in Chantilly, Virginia.
Your Recently Viewed Products
BDI Semblance Packages are warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase.