Siento Executive Chair
High Back, Leather Upholstery, Polished Aluminum Base, Upholstered T-Arm, Headrest
designed by Jorge Pensi
At A Glance:
An evolution in Steelcase seating, the Siento executive chair brings their understanding of ergonomic comfort to executive seating. The Steelcase team worked in collaboration with Spanish designer Jorge Pensi to merge ergonomic technology with a slim, elegant design for high-end environments. Pensi says of the Siento chair, "We knew from the beginning that we had a flexible and special back. Our design was conceived with this technology. When you look at the chair, it looks like a simple chair but there's a lot of technology inside that makes it remarkable."
What's To Like:
Because Siento is designed for high-end work environments, it has no exposed hard parts that could damage nearby wood furniture. No assembly required, the Siento Executive Chair is ready to use out of the box.
What's Not to Like:
The starting price on the Siento Executive Chair is really steep. You can get a lot of great office chairs with a lot of the same features for a lot less dough. But Siento comes standard in leather, and the price tag shows that Steelcase is proud of it.
The Bottom Line:
The Siento Executive Chair's austere, clean lines conceal Steelcase's patented comfort and support. If you've got a high-end office you need to outfit, this is the chair for you. The price tag isn't pretty, but the chair's seat and back ergonomics are hard to beat in such a professional-looking chair.
- Overall dimensions: 46" to 51" h x 27.5" w x 26" d
- Patented LiveBack technology (found in the Steelcase Leap chair) is embedded in the back to change shape and mimic the user's spine
- Adjustable back tension and tilt control
- Flexible seat edge, relieves pressure on the back of the legs as you recline or lean forward
- Seat height adjusts from 16" to 21" and is standard with pneumatic adjustable height
- Arms are soft leather-wrapped to protect wood desks
- Polished aluminum base with 3" aluminum casters
- Tested to support up to 300 lbs
- Up to 91 percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected and made of up to 28 percent recycled content, PVC and chrome-free
Siento Chair Independent Review
Read an independently-commissioned review of the Steelcase Siento Chair.
The Steelcase Siento Executive Chair is also known by the following manufacturer item number: 499SIENTOX.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials: Powder-coated steel, glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, 100 percent leather seat and back.
Dimensions: 46" to 51" h x 27.5" w x 26" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Environmental InformationThe Siento Executive Chair is up to 91 percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected. Siento is made of up to 28 percent recycled content and is PVC and Chrome free.
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
The Siento Executive Chair is eligible for free standard shipping and delivery within the lower contiguous United States. The Siento Chair usually ships in 2-3 weeks.