Skovby Buffet SM 303 and Hutch SM 354
Classic, capable, and comfortable - three words that ably describe this buffet and hutch combination. With a 3-drawer design that gives interest to the front of the buffet, Skovby's dining room set piece is sure to be a conversation starter without monopolizing your room's design. Five shelves round out the storage capacity of this fine piece of dining room furniture. The hutch features glass doors and shelves, and halogen lighting to showcase your fine china or collectibles.
- Overall: 76" h x 65" w x 19" d
- Buffet has five shelves behind three doors; 3 drawers hold smaller items such as silverware
- Hutch has four tempered glass doors and two tempered glass shelves
- Four LED lights illuminate the interior of the hutch
- A variety of wood veneer options
- Pairs well with the Skovby DC 05 and SM 14 dining tables
- Forms the base of the Skovby Buffet SM 303 and Hutch SM 354 combination unit.
In stock in the following colors:
- Lacquered Teak Veneer
- Call us at (888) 467-6278 for more details!
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 76" h x 65" w x 19" d
Product Weight: 330lbs. total for both pieces
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Assembly InstructionsSome simple assembly is required- placing one piece on top of another.
About The ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryAvailability:
In Stock: Teak
Special Order (6-12 weeks): Oak, Cherry, Beech, Maple, Mahogany
Standard Shipping Method:
Standard curbside shipping is 5% of item subtotal
Service includes delivery of large, heavy and or fragile items. Deliveries are made directly to your curb, front door or main lobby. Standard service does not include placement inside your home or business, unpacking, assembly or debris removal. Deliveries are generally made within 3-10 days from the time your order ships, and occur Monday through Friday. Day and time specific delivery appointments are required, and someone must be present to receive the order. Appointments are generally set between the hours of 12pm-5pm.Shipping Upgrades Available:
Inside Delivery: $100 (includes placement inside your home)
White Glove Delivery: $150 (includes placement inside your home and assembly)
Product Q&AQ: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 76" h x 65" w x 19" d; 330lbs.
- Assembly: Some simple assembly is required- placing one piece on top of another.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.