Skovby Buffet SM 303
Classic, capable, and comfortable - three words that ably describe the Skovby SM 303 Buffet. With a 3-drawer design that gives interest to the front of the buffet, the SM 303 provides a conversation piece without monopolizing your room's design. Five shelves round out the storage capacity of this fine piece of dining room furniture.
Skovby Buffet SM 303 Features:
- Overall: 33" h x 65" w x 19" d
- Five shelves behind three doors
- Three drawers
- A variety of wood veneer options, two of which include solid tops
- Pairs well with the Skovby DC 05 and SM 14 dining tables
- Forms the base of the Skovby Buffet SM 303 and Hutch SM 354 combination unit.
Materials & Measurements
Wood with wood veneer; some options have solid wood tops
Overall: 33" h x 65" w x 19" d
Product Weight: 165lbs.
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
- Size and weight: 33" h x 65" w x 19" d; 165.35
- Assembly: Arrives fully assembled.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.