Skovby Buffet SM 314
Maximizing the actual storage capacity and presenting a simple modern look are at the heart of Skovby's design process for the SM 314 buffet. Two drawers across the top and two across the bottom frame doors in the middle. Store tablecloths and placemats in the four drawers; hide your serving dishes and other large items on the shelves behind the wooden doors. You'll be able to store all that you need to set your dining room table for that dinner party. If versatility is what you need in a buffet, the SM 314 buffet will be right at home in any modern dining room.
Skovby Buffet SM 314 Features:
- Overall: 33" h x 63.8" w x 18.5" d
- Two drawers across the top, two across the bottom
- Four wooden doors open to reveal two wooden shelves
- Drawers have a non-skid bottom
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 23 extending dining table and the SM 312 display cabinet
Materials & Measurements
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 33" h x 63.8" w x 18.5" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
- Size and weight: 33" h x 63.8" w x 18.5" d; 176.37 lbs.
- Assembly: Arrives fully assembled.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.