Skovby Buffet SM 502
Small enough to stay out of the way, large enough to hold all that you need for your dining room: at just under three feet wide and high, the SM 502 is a buffet thoughtfully made for smaller dining areas. Choose from Skovby's fine wood veneers to match your style, and finish your dining room's look with this confident little piece of furniture.
Skovby Buffet SM 502 Features:
- Overall: 34" h x 32" w x 18" d
- One wood shelf behind two doors
- One silverware drawer and one storage drawer
- Rich wood veneer choices
- Forms the base of the SM 502/512 buffet and hutch combination
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 19 and SM 21 dining tables
Skovby Buffet SM 502 is in stock in the following colors:
- Lacquered Black Wenge Veneer
- Lacquered Cherry Veneer
- Call us at (888)467-6278 for more details!
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 34" h x 32" w x 18" d
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONSAll Skovby buffets ship and arrive fully assembled.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Quick Ship ()3-4 weeks): Black Wenge, Cherry
Special Order (6-12 weeks): Oak, Walnut
Standard Shipping Method:
Standard curbside shipping is 5% of item subtotal
Service includes delivery of large, heavy and or fragile items. Deliveries are made directly to your curb, front door or main lobby. Standard service does not include placement inside your home or business, unpacking, assembly or debris removal. Deliveries are generally made within 3-10 days from the time your order ships, and occur Monday through Friday. Day and time specific delivery appointments are required, and someone must be present to receive the order. Appointments are generally set between the hours of 12pm-5pm.
Inside delivery is available upon request. Please call our sales team at 888-467-6278 for a custom quote
Product Q&AQ: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 34" h x 32" w x 18" d; 92.59 lbs.
- Assembly: Arrives fully assembled.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.