Skovby Buffet SM 752 and Hutch SM 762
The gracefully curved front of the buffet base of this design from Skovby shows off the care and expertise involved in its creation. Rather than swinging open, the door slides, in keeping with its sweeping design. LED lights illuminate the shelves of the hutch, with its 3-sided display. Your fine china will be admired from all sides by every visitor to your home. Give your dining room a beautiful modern character and store your dining essentials at the same time with this buffet and hutch.
Skovby Buffet SM 752 and Hutch SM 762 Features:
- Overall: 73.5" h x 42" w x 19.5" d (hutch is 16" d)
- Buffet has two shelves behind one sliding door
- Four drawers glide smoothly out at a touch
- Hutch has two glass doors and two tempered glass shelves with LED lights
- Seven rich wood veneers to choose from
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 71 and SM 10 dining tables
Skovby Buffet and Hutch SM 752/762 is in stock in the following colors:
- Lacquered Cherry Veneer
- Lacquered Walnut Veneer
- Call us at (888)467-6278 for more details!
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Wood with wood veneer; tempered glass
Overall: 73.5" h x 42" w x 19.5" d (hutch is 16" d)
Product Weight: 286lbs. total for both pieces
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONSPieces arrive assembled, basic assembly needed to place one on the other.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Quick Ship (3-4 weeks): Black Wenge, Walnut, Cherry
Special Order (6-12 weeks): All Oak, All Beech
Standard Shipping Method:
Standard curbside shipping is 5% of item subtotal
Service includes delivery of large, heavy and or fragile items. Deliveries are made directly to your curb, front door or main lobby. Standard service does not include placement inside your home or business, unpacking, assembly or debris removal. Deliveries are generally made within 3-10 days from the time your order ships, and occur Monday through Friday. Day and time specific delivery appointments are required, and someone must be present to receive the order. Appointments are generally set between the hours of 12pm-5pm.
Inside delivery is available upon request. Please call our sales team at 888-467-6278 for a custom quote
Product Q&AQ: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 73.5" h x 42" w x 19.5" d (hutch is 16" d); 286.6 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly is required.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.