Skovby Buffet SM 84 and Hutch SM 85
A modern, simple, straightforward design, this buffet and hutch combination from Skovby keeps utility in mind. The all-drawer design of the buffet base does away with doors and shelves and opts for the increased practicality of drawers - no more kneeling just to see what's in there on the bottom shelf. The drawers are easily opened by operating a button above each one. The hutch above is lit by halogen lights and has glass shelves to display your collectible china. Finish your modern dining room's look with this well-made piece of furniture.
Skovby Buffet and Hutch SM 84/85 Features:
- Overall: 72.8" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d
- One cutlery drawer
- Three additional drawers - one medium and two larger
- Drawers open easily when a small, hidden button above each drawer is pushed
- Rich wood veneer options
- Hutch has two glass shelves behind two glass doors
- Two halogen lights illuminate the interior of the hutch
- Uses the Skovby SM 84 Buffet as its base.
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 23, SM 24, and SM 36 extending dining tables
Skovby Buffet and Hutch SM 84/85 is in stock in the following colors:
- Lacquered Black Wenge Veneer
- Call us at (888)467-6278 for more details!
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 72.8" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d
Product Weight: 233lbs. total for both pieces
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONSSome simple assembly, placing one piece on top of another is required.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYAvailability:
In Stock: Black Wenge
Special Order (6-12 weeks): Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Beech, Maple, Teak
Standard Shipping Method:
Standard curbside shipping is 5% of item subtotal
Service includes delivery of large, heavy and or fragile items. Deliveries are made directly to your curb, front door or main lobby. Standard service does not include placement inside your home or business, unpacking, assembly or debris removal. Deliveries are generally made within 3-10 days from the time your order ships, and occur Monday through Friday. Day and time specific delivery appointments are required, and someone must be present to receive the order. Appointments are generally set between the hours of 12pm-5pm.
Inside delivery is available upon request. Please call our sales team at 888-467-6278 for a custom quote
Product Q&AQ: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 72.8" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d; 233.69 lbs.
- Assembly: Some simple assembly- placing one piece on top of another is required.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.