Skovby Buffet SM 84
A modern, simple, straightforward design, the Skovby SM 84 keeps utility in mind. Its all-drawer design does away with doors and shelves and opts for the increased practicality of drawers - no more kneeling just to see what's in there on the bottom shelf. The drawers are easily opened by operating a button above each one. Your modern dining room's look will be complete with the addition of such an understated and well-made buffet.
Skovby Buffet SM 84 Features:
- Overall: 34.3" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d
- One cutlery drawer
- Three additional drawers - one medium and two larger
- Drawers open easily when a small, hidden button above each drawer is pushed
- Rich wood veneer options
- Little brother of the Skovby SM 88 buffet
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 23, SM 24, and SM 36 extending dining tables
Skovby Buffet SM 84 is in stock in the following colors:
- Lacquered Black Wenge Veneer
- Call us at (888)467-6278 for more details!
Materials & Measurements
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 34.3" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
- Size and weight: 34.3" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d; 123.46 lbs.
- Assembly: Arrives fully assembled.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.