Coffee Table SM 232
At A Glance:
The SM 232 Coffee Table is to coffee tables what the Bugatti Veyron is to sports cars. This one rises above them all. It's simply beautiful, with a finely-finished wood top and legs and an unobtrusive black lower shelf that hides in plain sight. With slightly canted, wedge-shaped legs and a base that forms an elongated "H" on the floor, this rectangular coffee table exudes modern luxury.
What's To Like:
- The lower shelf doesn't intrude into view, especially if you're not using it at the moment - it's recessed back below the tabletop by about 6 inches
- This is one of those tables whose form far outshines its function, because of the dramatic connected base and canted legs...
- ...But its function can't be missed either - with a lower shelf that's perfect for storing reading material, you'll have a clear tabletop
- Strong, sturdy, real wood (or veneer); you've been looking for this coffee table for a while, haven't you
What's Not to Like:
- Oh, we could complain about the price ... but truth be told, the SM 232 seems priced about right
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table
The Bottom Line:
This coffee table is a great choice for any living space that has room (both visual and spatial) for a dramatic piece. The SM 232 Coffee Table is the perfect companion for a central sitting area.
- 53" w x 30.3" d x 18" h
- Rectangular top with beveled lower edge
- Legs are slightly canted and set back from the tabletop's edge
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- Sturdier than sturdy
The Skovby Coffee Table SM 232 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM232.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
53" w x 30.3" d x 18" h
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.