Dining Chair SM 52
Set of 2
At A Glance:
We dare you to find a dining room this chair wouldn't look good in. We'd put money on that dare, but that would mean we'd have to really know each other, maybe well enough to have a meal together ... which would be really comfortable if we were sitting in SM 52 Dining Chairs, truth be told.
What's To Like:
- Open, curved back creates a very comfortable sitting pocket, and gives good support no matter which way you turn in the chair
- The SM 52's wood joinery is incredibly sturdy, so you can count on this chair lasting a good long time
- Classic, contemporary, modern ... the look of this chair is just right for any kind of decor because of its material integrity and classic construction
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive, y'all - but remember that you're getting a really solid set of 2 chairs
- If you don't want upholstery on your chair, then this one's not your cup of tea - unless you can bring yourself to like a comfortable seat
The Bottom Line:
This set of two SM 52 dining chairs is a great choice for those who appreciate sitting comfortably - and stylishly - around the dinner table.
- 20.5" w x 29.5" h x 20.5" d
- Oval-shaped legs add a soft element
- Solid wood or wood veneer - your choice
- Seat is upholstered in your fabric or leather choice
The Skovby Dining Chair SM 52, Set of 2 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM52.
About the ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.