Dining Chair SM 69
Set of 2
At A Glance:
We dare you to find a modern dining room this chair wouldn't look good in. We'd put money on that dare, but that would mean we'd have to really know each other, maybe well enough to have a meal together ... which would be really comfortable if we were sitting in SM 69 Dining Chairs, truth be told.
What's To Like:
- Sweeping, curved back creates a very comfortable upholstered sitting pocket, and gives good support no matter which way you turn in the chair
- The SM 69's metal base is incredibly sturdy, so you can count on this chair lasting a good long time
- Classic, contemporary, modern ... the look of this chair is just right for nearly any kind of decor because of its material integrity and essential look
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive, y'all - but remember that you're getting a really solid set of 2 chairs
- If you don't want upholstery on your chair, then this one's not your cup of tea - unless you can bring yourself to like a comfortable seat
The Bottom Line:
This set of two SM 69 dining chairs is a great choice for those who appreciate sitting comfortably - and stylishly - around the dinner table.
- 22" w x 31" h x 19.7" d
- Metal base is sturdy and maintenance-free
- Solid wood frame adds structural integrity
- Seat is upholstered in your fabric or leather choice
The Skovby Dining Chair SM 69, Set of 2 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM69.
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Metal base, wood frame
22" w x 31" h x 19.7" d
33 lbs per chair
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryShipping Method: Inside Delivery Upgrade
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on Skovby chairs for normal use and on the gluing/joints. There is a 2-year limited warranty on Skovby upholstery.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.