Dining Chair SM 95
Set of 2
At A Glance:
Straight-backed dining chairs have the effect of creating a "pocket" around the dining table - thus making dinner more intimate and warm. Now you can have that effect with the addition of comfort; the SM 94 Dining Chair has a slight, ergonomic curve in the back so you'll want to stay around the table longer.
What's To Like:
- Tall, straight back has a curve for much better support and comfort
- The SM 95's wood joinery is incredibly sturdy, so you can count on this chair lasting a good long time
- Classic, contemporary, modern ... the look of this chair is just right for nearly any kind of decor because of its material integrity and classic construction
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive - but remember that you're getting a really solid set of 2 chairs
- If you don't want upholstery on your chair, then this one's not your cup of tea - unless you can bring yourself to like a comfortable seat
The Bottom Line:
This set of two SM 95 dining chairs is a great choice for those who appreciate sitting comfortably - and stylishly - around the dinner table.
- 19" w x 41" h x 21.5" d
- Oval-shaped legs add a soft element
- Solid wood or wood veneer - your choice
- Seat is upholstered in your fabric or leather choice
The Skovby Dining Chair SM 95, Set of 2 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM95.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
19" w x 41" h x 21.5" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on Skovby chairs for normal use and on the gluing/joints. There is a 2-year limited warranty on Skovby upholstery.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.