Skovby Display Cabinet SM 312
At A Glance:
Skovby has incorporated numerous storage options in this functional, well-designed display cabinet for your dining room. Display your fine china or glassware behind the glass doors; store tablecloths and placemats in the two drawers; hide your serving dishes and other large items behind the wooden doors.
What's To Like:
- If versatility is what you need in a cabinet, the SM 312 is the right call.
- Solid wood, long lasting storage - it's the sort of cabinet you can look at as an heirloom.
- Classic, contemporary, modern ... the look of this cabinet is just right for nearly any kind of decor because of its material integrity and essential look
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive; long-lasting and sturdy has a price.
- No further questions, your honor.
The Bottom Line:
This cabinet is the perfect storage choice for the well-appointed dining room.
- Two glass shelves behind two glass doors
- Interior is illuminated by two LED lights
- One wooden shelf behind two wooden doors
- Two drawers; one at the very bottom and one above the wooden doors
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 23 extending dining table
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 76" h x 32.3" w x 18.5" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
- Standard curbside shipping is 5% of item subtotal
- Skovby items that are in stock usually arrive within 10 days from the date of purchase for destinations within the contiguous United States
- Chairs are delivered as a set of two
- For delivery time of items that are currently not in stock, please call us at (888) 467-6278
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 76" h x 32.3" w x 18.5" d; 165.35 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly is required.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.