Skovby Display Cabinet SM 352
Skovby has created a storage and display cabinet that fits is the smallest dining room without crowding the space, and has a large enough presence for use in the largest dining room without looking lost. The SM 352 Display Cabinet is perfect to show off your beautiful china and store all the items you need when you entertain.
Skovby SM 352 Features:
- Overall: 32" h x 77" w x 17" d
- One full-length drawer
- Two wood shelves behind two doors at bottom
- Two tempered glass shelves behind two doors on top
- 2 LED lights illuminate the interior of the top
- Wide variety of rich wood veneers to choose from
- Is a companion piece to the SM 303 buffet and the SM 303/SM 354 combination unit.
- Pairs well with the Skovby DC 05 and SM 14 dining tables
Materials & Measurements
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 32" h x 77" w x 17" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
- Size and weight: 32" h x 77" w x 17" d; 92.6 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly is required.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.