Ellipse Dining Table SM 15
At A Glance:
The SM 15 Dining Table is small, for starters. But when you need a bigger table (say, for Thanksgiving or a family get-together), it opens up to seat 10 people with no fuss and very little effort. This is one extendable dining table that doesn't make you work to extend it.
What's To Like:
- Synchronous pull-out system makes it easy to open the table; both sides move at once
- Two leaves are stored under the tabletop, so you don't have to find another storage space for them
- Extends from 4 to 10 seats - it's got incredible size range
- Upside-down T-shaped legs provide stability without taking up too much space
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive, y'all - but remember that you're getting a great big table in small package
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table unless it's protected
The Bottom Line:
The SM 15 dining table is a great choice for any home that intends to entertain and have small meals alike. It's easy to extend, easy to pack up, and easy on the eyes. That's called a trifecta.
- 54"-95" w x 35" d x 30" h
- Oval top with rounded edge
- Seats 4 to 10 people
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- 2 leaves store under tabletop
The Skovby Ellipse Dining Table SM 15 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM15.
About the ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.