Ellipse Dining Table SM 15
At A Glance:
The SM 15 Dining Table is small, for starters. But when you need a bigger table (say, for Thanksgiving or a family get-together), it opens up to seat 10 people with no fuss and very little effort. This is one extendable dining table that doesn't make you work to extend it.
What's To Like:
- Synchronous pull-out system makes it easy to open the table; both sides move at once
- Two leaves are stored under the tabletop, so you don't have to find another storage space for them
- Extends from 4 to 10 seats - it's got incredible size range
- Upside-down T-shaped legs provide stability without taking up too much space
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive, y'all - but remember that you're getting a great big table in small package
The Bottom Line:
The SM 15 dining table is a great choice for any home that intends to entertain and have small meals alike. It's easy to extend, easy to pack up, and easy on the eyes. That's called a trifecta.
- 54"-95" w x 35" d x 30" h
- Oval top with rounded edge
- Seats 4 to 10 people
- Wood veneer
- 2 leaves store under tabletop
The Skovby Ellipse Dining Table SM 15 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM15.