Ellipse Dining Table SM 17
At A Glance:
The SM 17 Dining Table is medium sized, for starters. But when you need a bigger table (say, for Thanksgiving or a family get-together), it opens up to seat 12 people with no fuss and very little effort. This is one extendable dining table that doesn't make you work to extend it.
What's To Like:
- Synchronous pull-out system makes it easy to open the table; both sides move at once
- Two leaves are stored under the tabletop, so you don't have to find another storage space for them
- Extends from 6 to 10 seats - it's got incredible size range
- Upside-down T-shaped legs provide stability without taking up too much space
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive, y'all - but remember that you're getting a great big table in small package
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table unless it's protected
The Bottom Line:
The SM 17 dining table is a great choice for any home that intends to entertain and have small meals alike. It's easy to extend, easy to pack up, and easy on the eyes. That's called a trifecta.
- 65"-100" w x 39" d x 29" h
- Oval top with rounded edge
- Seats 6 to 10 people
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- 2 leaves store under tabletop
The Skovby Ellipse Dining Table SM 17 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM17.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
65"-100" w x 39" d x 29" h
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.