Skovby MODO Entertainment Center
Modular, customizable, and well-crafted, the MODO series from Skovby just might be the modular furniture you've been looking for! The Entertainment Center consists of one 4 ft. by 2 ft. cabinet and can have either all-wood doors or wood-framed glass doors. Communicate with your hidden electronic equipment remotely by aiming your remote at the infrared sensor on the cabinet, and enjoy the clean look of your media wall. Best of all, you're able to re-configure the module. With the purchase of additional modules and maybe another base or two, your entertainment center can grow as your needs do. The adjustable wood shelves on the inside make this the perfect modern entertainment center.
Skovby MODO Entertainment Center Features:
- Two sliding all-wood or wood-framed glass doors
- Two sturdy, adjustable wood shelves
- Infrared sensor to receive your remote's signal and pass it along to your electronics
- Super-customizable modular construction - add to it or re-configure it anytime you want!
To see all wood and fabric swatches for Skovby furniture, go to our Skovby Materials Library.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Cabinets: Wood with wood veneer
Doors: Wood with wood veneer or melamine laminate; glass if chosen
Legs or Base: Steel if steel legs are chosen; solid wood if base or wood legs are chosen
Overall: 24.6" h (with wood base; 31.6" h with wood or steel legs) x 47" w x 18.5" d
About the ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Product Q&AQ: Can the doors be mixed and matched?
A: Yes, they can be mixed. Keep in mind that the doors come in packs of two. Please call us at (888) 467-6278 to order mixed colors, and we'll happily do that for you!
Q: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size: 24.6" h (with wood base; 31.6" h with wood or steel legs) x 47" w x 18.5" d
Cabinet: 88.185 lbs.
Doors, wood: 17.637 lbs., two doors
Doors, glass with wood frame: 15.432 lbs., two doors
Wood base: 13.228 lbs.
Legs, wood: 11.023 lbs.
Legs, steel: 11.023 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly is required.
- Floor protection: Lift when moving or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs/base to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing items on your furniture. Also, use coasters when placing drinks on the top of your new furniture to protect the finish of the wood.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.