Skovby MODO Media Stand SM 723
At A Glance:
How low can you go? If your answer is 12 inches, you're in luck! The MODO SM 723 Media Stand is for you. With the proliferation of larger flat screen TVs, it's become apparent that lower is better, at least when it comes to entertainment centers.
What's To Like:
- This is the good stuff: four compartments provide all the space your components need,and hide behind two sliding doors.
- Don't need it low, and want to keep your entertainment center off the floor? The SM 723 is wall-mountable.
- Those doors? They won't stop your signal. Skovby's infrared Remote Link lets you communicate with your components while keeping them out of sight.
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive; long-lasting, modern, and sturdy has a price.
- No storage for all your media.
The Bottom Line:
This long, low media stand is the perfect companion for a larger flatscreen TV, and makes a minimalist statement.
- Two sliding wood doors
- Two interior shelves, making four compartments
- Infrared Remote Link
- Ventilation/cord control slots behind the 2 right-hand compartments
- Wall mountable
- Choose wood plinth base, wood legs, or metal legs
The Skovby MODO Media Stand SM 723 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM723.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
59" w x 12" h x 14" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.