Nesting Tables SM 224
At A Glance:
The SM 224 Nesting Tables simplify your space - at the same time that they provide more furniture on demand. With lines mimicking the SM 23 Dining Table, this set of rectangular occasional tables features grooved exterior legs on the largest table's legs, and each table has a squared-off top edge.
What's To Like:
- Designed to match the style of the SM 23 or SM 24 dining table you already own
- Visual interest abounds, notwithstanding this side table's simple, rectangular profile
- Absolutely the perfect choice for those with limited living space - just unpack the tables when you have guests and stow them when you're home alone
- Strong, sturdy, real wood (or veneer); you've been looking for this occasional table for a while, haven't you
What's Not to Like:
- One of the only drawbacks of nesting tables is that they necessarily don't have storage below the tabletop
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table
The Bottom Line:
This set of occasional nesting tables is a great choice for any smaller living space (or a bigger one that you'd prefer remains that way), and matches well with your existing furniture. The SM 224 Nesting Tables pair wonderfully with living room furniture from nearly any Danish manufacturer.
- 23.6" w x 16.5" d x 17.3" h (largest table)
- Square-edged top and legs
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- Sturdier than sturdy
The Skovby Nesting Tables SM 224 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM224.
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
23.6" w x 16.5" d x 17.3" h
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryShipping Method: Inside Delivery Upgrade
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.