Skovby Side Table SM 203
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Side Table SM 203
At A Glance:
The Skovby SM 203 side table features rounded edges, oval legs, and a lower shelf for additional storage of magazines or books. It's the little brother to the SM 201 Coffee Table, and gets along with any style easily.
What's To Like:
- Design incorporates both soft and hard aspects, with a squared tabletop and rounded legs
- Lower shelf meshes perfectly with the design, rather than seeming tacked on
- The SM 203 side table is svelte, unassuming, and richly appointed in solid wood
What's Not to Like:
- If all you're looking for is a simple end table, you can probably find another one for less
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table
The Bottom Line:
Vulnerability aside, this side table is a great choice for a more open-looking living room that still features a modicum of non-tabletop storage. The SM 203 pairs wonderfully with living room furniture from most any Danish manufacturer.
- 23.6" w x 23.6" d x 20.5" h
- Rounded edges and oval legs
- Shelf beneath top for convenient storage space
The Skovby Side Table SM 203 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM203.
About The Manufacturer
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
23.6" w x 23.6" d x 20.5" h
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.