Side Table SM 234
At A Glance:
The SM 234 Side Table is to end tables what the Bugatti Veyron is to sports cars. This one rises above them all. It's simply beautiful, with a finely-finished wood top and legs. With slightly canted, wedge-shaped legs and a base that forms an "X" on the floor, this square side table exudes modern luxury.
What's To Like:
- This is one of those end tables whose form far outshines its function, because of the dramatic square top and canted legs...
- ...But its function can't be missed either - with a wide top that's ready to hold a lamp and some of the best books ever written
- Strong, sturdy, real wood (or veneer); you've been looking for this side table for a while, haven't you
What's Not to Like:
- Oh, we could complain about the price ... but truth be told, the SM 234 seems priced about right
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table
The Bottom Line:
This end table is a great choice for any living space that has room (both visual and spatial) for a dramatic piece. The SM 234 Side Table is the perfect companion for a wide-open sitting area.
- 25.6" w x 25.6" d x 18" h
- Square top with beveled lower edge
- Legs are slightly canted and set back from the tabletop's edge
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- Sturdier than sturdy
The Skovby Side Table SM 234 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM234.
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
25.6" w x 25.6" d x 18" h
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryShipping Method: Inside Delivery Upgrade
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.