Skovby TV/Hi-Fi Lowboard SM 773
The gracefully curved front of this entertainment center from Skovby shows off the care and expertise involved in its creation. Rather than swinging open, the doors slide, in keeping with its sweeping design. Give your living room a beautiful modern character and store your multimedia equipment at the same time with this entertainment center. Designed with the same aesthetic as the Skovby SM 752 and SM 753 buffets, this low, simple piece has three drawers between two sliding doors. The doors hide shelves for your system's components, and the drawers hold all your essentials. An infrared eye on the front of the console reads your remote's signal and transmits it to your components. Finish your living room's look with this unit or its little brother, the SM 772 tv/hi-fi lowboard.
Skovby TV/Hi-Fi Lowboard SM 773 Features:
- Infrared receiver eye hidden in the Skovby logo on front of console
- Infrared remote link is compatible with systems receiving between 30-60 KHz
- Push-to-open drawers are perfect for storing your movies and CDs
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 71 and SM 10 extending dining tables
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 24.5" h x 75" w x 19.5" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
- Standard curbside shipping is 5% of item subtotal
- Skovby items that are in their quick ship program are generally in stock with the manufacturer
- Quick ship items ship within 5-10 days from the date of purchase, and arrive within 15-20 days for destinations within the contiguous United States
- If the item you order is out of stock with the manufacturer, we'll let you know within 48 hours
- For delivery time of items that are currently not quick ship, please call us at (888) 467-6278
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Product Q&AQ: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 24.5" h x 75" w x 19.5" d; 154.32 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly is required.
- Floor protection: This furniture has glides. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the glides to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing items on your furniture. Also, use coasters when placing drinks on the top of your new furniture to protect the finish of the wood.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.