Skovby TV/Hi-Fi Lowboard SM 86
Modern, sleek, and without any unnecessary lines, the SM 86 is the perfect entertainment center for the modern living room. Designed with the same aesthetic as the Skovby SM 84 and SM 88 buffets, this low, simple piece has two drawers. The top drawer hides a shelf for your system's components, and the bottom drawer holds all your essentials. An infrared eye on the front of the console reads your remote's signal and transmits it to your components, and perforated portions of the back panel make wire management clean and easy. Finish your living room's look with this unit or its big brother, the SM 87 tv/hi-fi lowboard.
Skovby TV/Hi-Fi Lowboard SM 86 Features:
- Infrared receiver eye hidden in the Skovby logo on front of console
- Infrared remote link is compatible with systems receiving between 30-60 KHz
- Non-handled drawers have non-slip bottoms - perfect for keeping your audio equipment and CDs in place
- Perforated back panel for wire management
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 23 and SM 24 extending dining tables
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 20" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerAs a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryShipping Method: Inside Delivery Upgrade
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Product Q&AQ: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 20" h x 37.4" w x 18.5" d; 112.44 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly is required.
- Floor protection: This furniture has glides. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the glides to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing items on your furniture. Also, use coasters when placing drinks on the top of your new furniture to protect the finish of the wood.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.