by Copeland Furniture
Accepting the premise that we shape our surroundings and then our surroundings shape us, the SoHo Bed seeks to instill the feelings of comfort and clarity. Borrowing elements from the best of traditional and contemporary design, the SoHo bed falls into a category of its own; Modern-Classic. A simple platform bed with included slats, designed for use with a mattress only, SoHo subtly evokes harmony, simplicity and versatility.
SoHo Bed features:
- Queen size: 66.5" w x 88.5" l x 40" h
- King size: 82.5" w x 88.5" l x 40" h
- California King size: 78.5" w x 92.5" l x 40" h
- Slats included
- Crafted in solid walnut wood with a walnut or maple headboard panel
- Low footboard makes your bedroom feel more spacious
- Made to Order - it's your furniture from start to finish
- Box spring not needed, providing for a cleaner, more stylish look
- Made in the United States
*Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood, and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Materials & Measurements
Solid walnut wood with a walnut or maple headboard
Queen size: 66.5" w x 88.5" l x 40" h
King size: 82.5" w x 88.5" l x 40" h
California King size: 78.5" w x 92.5" l x 40" h
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
About The Manufacturer
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Shipping & Delivery
All Copeland products include free inside delivery within the contiguous United States!
Made to order, usually ships in 8-10 weeks from the time the order is placed
Once your order ships from the factory in Vermont, you can expect to receive it within 10-14 days later. We use a team of professional movers who handle every package by hand. This process takes a little longer but ensures that your order will arrive to you damage free.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
What is covered:
Any manufacturers defect that occurs during the entire time of the initial purchaser's use - even if the product has been discontinued.
What is not covered:
Damage that occurs because of use or mis-use and is not a result of a manufacturer's defect.
If it's defective, Copeland will fix it.