Solo Chair Outdoor
designed by Nitzan Cohen
At A Glance:
Designer Nitzan Cohen wanted to create a chair that was "a bit hard but very round, very simple but also intricate, practical and pragmatic but offering quite much." Solo, produced by the gifted craftsmen at Mattiazzi, is a testament to the hold that simplicity has on the human spirit. Half-moon armrests merge into a rounded back rest, mirroring the curve of the Solo Chair Outdoor's circular seat. This is an elegant chair that doesn't have any pretensions. Avaliable in natural thermo oiled ash for outdoor use. This is a chair that will be durable no matter where - porch, all-season room, or public area.
What's To Like:
- This is a chair that a Hobbit could sit on - and not because it's small. No, because it's simple, clean, and well-made.
- At the same time, the Solo Chair wouldn't look out of place in the most elegant outdoor setting, because of its superb balance and cohesive design ethic.
- Everything in its place: the back mirrors the seat mirrors the legs, all in perfect proportion to each other.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for an outdoor side chair. Honestly, you could. But this one's worth the price.
The Bottom Line:
The Solo Chair Outdoor from Mattiazzi is beautiful, elegantly proportioned, and excellently made. This outdoor side chair can be an heirloom-quality feature of any modern home.
- Overall: 29.25" h x 21.75" w x 19.25" d
- Seat height: 19" h
- Solid oiled ash construction
- Hand-fitted joints ensure proper alignment and solid construction
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Stackable up to 3 chairs high
The Mattiazzi Solo Chair Outdoor is also known by the following manufacturer Item Numbers: MGZ01.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
Thermo oiled ash that is safe for outdoor use
21.75" w x 29.25" h x 19.25" d
Seat height: 19"
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERMattiazzi is an Italian design firm that is known for its emphasis on woodworking and craftsmanship. Its products often find themselves on the cutting edge of design while utilizing the most advanced technology and traditional materials. A family owned company, Mattiazzi has developed a "healthy obsession" with woodworking. Founded in 1978 and continuing to rely solely on the resources that are locally available to them, Mattiazzi uses local manufacturers to create furniture that looks and feels world-class.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free shipping within the contiguous United States!
Usually 12 weeks from the time the order is placed
Standard Shipping Method:
Shipping dimensions: 35" x 24" x 23"
Shipping weight: 16 lbs