Solo Stool Outdoor
designed by Nitzan Cohen
At A Glance:
Designer Nitzan Cohen's intense attention to detail and Mattiazzi's masterful woodworking have conspired to create a beautiful dining stool. Solo is a testament to the hold that simplicity has on the human spirit. A black-painted sculpted footrest floats at a comfortable height, mirroring the curve of the Solo Stool's circular seat. This is an elegant stool that doesn't have any pretensions. Avaliable in natural thermo oiled ash for outdoor use. This is a stool that will be durable no matter where - porch, all-season room, or public area. Choose high or medium stool height.
What's To Like:
- This is a stool that a Hobbit could sit on - and not because it's small. No, because it's simple, clean, and well-made.
- At the same time, the Solo Stool wouldn't look out of place in the most elegant outdoor setting, because of its superb balance and cohesive design ethic.
- Everything in its place: the footrest mirrors the seat mirrors the legs, all in perfect proportion to each other.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for an outdoor bar stool. Honestly, you could. But this one's worth the price.
The Bottom Line:
The Solo Stool Outdoor from Mattiazzi is beautiful, elegantly proportioned, and excellently made. This outdoor counter stool can be an heirloom-quality feature of any modern home.
- Overall: 30.75" (high height) or 25.5" (medium height) h x 14" diameter
- Solid oiled ash construction
- Hand-fitted joints ensure proper alignment and solid construction
- For indoor or outdoor use
The Mattiazzi Solo Stool Outdoor is also known by the following manufacturer Item Numbers: MGZ03.M, MGZ03.H.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
Thermo ash that is suitable for outdoor use
Medium height: 14" w x 25.5" h x 14" d
High height: 14" w x 30.75" h x 14" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERMattiazzi is an Italian design firm that is known for its emphasis on woodworking and craftsmanship. Its products often find themselves on the cutting edge of design while utilizing the most advanced technology and traditional materials. A family owned company, Mattiazzi has developed a "healthy obsession" with woodworking. Founded in 1978 and continuing to rely solely on the resources that are locally available to them, Mattiazzi uses local manufacturers to create furniture that looks and feels world-class.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYShipping Type:
Free shipping within the contiguous United States!
Usually 12 weeks from the time the order is placed
Standard Shipping Method:
32" x 15" x 15"
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.