designed by Nitzan Cohen
At A Glance:
Designer Nitzan Cohen's intense attention to detail and Mattiazzi's masterful woodworking have conspired to create a beautiful dining stool. Solo is a testament to the hold that simplicity has on the human spirit. A contrasting-color sculpted footrest floats at a comfortable height, mirroring the curve of the Solo Stool's circular seat. This is an elegant stool that doesn't have any pretensions. Avaliable in seven frame finishes, with or without a leather upholstered seat, and in two heights.
What's To Like:
- This is a stool that a Hobbit could sit on - and not because it's small. No, because it's simple, clean, and well-made.
- At the same time, the Solo Stool wouldn't look out of place in the finest homes, because of its superb balance and cohesive design ethic.
- Everything in its place: the seat mirrors the footrest mirrors the legs, all in perfect proportion to each other.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for a counter stool. Honestly, you could. But this one's worth the price.
The Bottom Line:
The Solo Stool from Mattiazzi is beautiful, elegantly proportioned, and excellently made. This bar stool can be an heirloom-quality feature of any modern home.
- Overall: 30.75" (high height) or 25.5" (medium height) h x 14" diameter
- Solid natural ash or oak construction, with painted ash options
- Durable plastic glides on legs protect your flooring
- Hand-fitted joints ensure proper alignment and solid construction
- Upholstered seat option features a number of leather choices
The Mattiazzi Solo Stool is also known by the following manufacturer Item Numbers: MGZ02.MN, MGZ02.MS, MGZ02.HN, MGZ02.HS.
Materials & Measurements
Solid ash or natural oak
Medium height: 14" w x 25.5" h x 14" d
High height: 14" w x 30.75" h x 14" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping within the contiguous United States!
Usually 12 weeks from the time the order is placed
Standard Shipping Method:
32" x 15" x 15"
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.