Solo Table Outdoor
designed by Nitzan Cohen
At A Glance:
Designer Nitzan Cohen's intense attention to detail and Mattiazzi's masterful woodworking have conspired to create a versatile, exquisite outdoor cafe table. Solo is a testament to the hold that simplicity has on the human spirit. A round top mirrors the curve of the Solo Table's circular base. This is an elegant outdoor table that doesn't have any pretensions. Avaliable in natural thermo oiled ash.
What's To Like:
- This is a table that a Hobbit could sit at - and not because it's small. No, because it's simple, clean, and well-made.
- At the same time, the Solo Outdoor Table doesn't look out of place in the finest settings, because of its superb balance and cohesive design ethic.
- Everything in its place: the top mirrors the post mirrors the base, all in perfect proportion to each other.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for an outdoor cafe table. Honestly, you could. But this one's worth the price.
The Bottom Line:
The Solo Table Outdoor from Mattiazzi is beautiful, elegantly proportioned, and excellently made. This cafe table can be an heirloom-quality feature of any modern home.
- Overall dimensions: 30" h x 20" diameter
- Solid natural ash construction, with thermo oiled finish
- Hand-fitted joints ensure proper alignment and solid construction
- Well-balanced design makes this a very stable cafe table
The Mattiazzi Solo Table Outdoor is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGZ71.2030.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
Thermo ash that is suitable for outdoor use
20" diameter x 30" high
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERMattiazzi is an Italian design firm that is known for its emphasis on woodworking and craftsmanship. Its products often find themselves on the cutting edge of design while utilizing the most advanced technology and traditional materials. A family owned company, Mattiazzi has developed a "healthy obsession" with woodworking. Founded in 1978 and continuing to rely solely on the resources that are locally available to them, Mattiazzi uses local manufacturers to create furniture that looks and feels world-class.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYShipping Type:
Free shipping within the contiguous United States!
Usually 12 weeks from the time the order is placed
Standard Shipping Method:
35" x 30" x 6"
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.