Span Dining Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Span Table is a mid-century inspired dining table that features an architectural, truss-style base. Well-milled beveled edges on the tabletop give the surface a well-crafted appearance. Seats up to 6.
What's To Like:
- It's all in the name; the Span Dining Table's truss base forms a very attractive, well-proportioned span that reminds us why we love architecture.
- Here's a dining table that will work well in almost any setting, and with almost any kind of chair around it. You want flexible? Here it is.
What's Not to Like:
The only downside of the Span Dining Table is the fact that it isn't extendable. If that doesn't matter to you, you're in luck!
The Bottom Line:
The Span Dining Table from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall: 30" h x 72" w x 36" d
- Tabletop constructed with an engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced in Oak or Walnut veneer
- Legs and struts are solid wood, faced with natural wood veneer
- Table is constructed from FSC Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Micro-adjustable leveling feet make sure that the table remains steady and level
Materials & Measurements
Thick wood slab tabletop supported by a solid oak truss-style base.
Overall: 30" h x 72" w x 36" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.