Span Dining Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Span Table is a mid-century inspired dining table that features an architectural, truss-style base. Well-milled beveled edges on the tabletop give the surface a well-crafted appearance. Seats up to 6.
What's To Like:
- It's all in the name; the Span Dining Table's truss base forms a very attractive, well-proportioned span that reminds us why we love architecture.
- Here's a dining table that will work well in almost any setting, and with almost any kind of chair around it. You want flexible? Here it is.
What's Not to Like:
The only downside of the Span Dining Table is the fact that it isn't extendable. If that doesn't matter to you, you're in luck!
The Bottom Line:
The Span Dining Table from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall: 30" h x 72" w x 36" d
- Tabletop constructed with an engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced in Oak or Walnut veneer
- Legs and struts are solid wood, faced with natural wood veneer
- Table is constructed from FSC Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Micro-adjustable leveling feet make sure that the table remains steady and level
Materials & Measurements
Thick wood slab tabletop supported by a solid oak truss-style base.
Overall: 30" h x 72" w x 36" d
Environmental InformationThe Span Dining Table contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a sustainably harvested forest.
Assembly InstructionsTo check out the assembly instructions for the Span Dining Table, please click here.
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.