by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The mid-century inspired Spencer Lounge Chair takes many of the styling cues made famous by designers like Florence Knoll and places them seamlessly within our modern context. Low and wide - roomier than past designs - the Spencer Chair features classic blind-tufted seat and back cushion upholstery with a stainless steel inset base for a subtle change of pace from the design norm.
What's To Like:
- When we hear the name "Spencer," we think "dependable, good-looking, and well-informed." That's a good way to describe the Spencer Lounge Chair. It's awfully sturdy, and has looks to die for. We're not sure where the "well-informed" part fits in.
- Here's a modern lounge chair that will work well in almost any setting, and with almost any kind of decor around it. You want flexible? Here it is.
What's Not to Like:
The only downside of the Spencer Chair is its price. This kind of well-designed quality isn't cheap.
The Bottom Line:
The Spencer Chair from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall dimensions: 31" h x 37" w x 34" d
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushion
- Stainless steel base with brushed finish
- FSC-Certified wood components
- Extra-wide seat for roomy lounging
- Base is recessed from the sides for a "floating" look
- Stress-tested joints
- Non-marking leveler feet on the bottom of the legs
- Coordinate with the matching Spencer Sofa or Spencer Loft Bisectional Sofa
Materials & Measurements
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 31" h x 37" w x 34" d
Arm height: 24"
Seat height: 17"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.