by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Great on its own or when used in coordination with the Stanley Dining Table, this robust dining bench is made of FSC-Certified wooden slats with a stainless steel frame.
What's To Like:
- We've always enjoyed juxtaposition of materials in furniture construction. The Stanley Bench features metal and wood equally prominently, and to good effect.
- The Stanley Bench is exactly the kind of seating that's missing in many homes - the kind that can be pulled up whenever guests fill the home and seating is limited, and that can be used as display surface the rest of the time.
What's Not to Like:
You'll want to bring your own cushion to the table if your hindquarters tend towards soreness. Solid wood means that this dining bench isn't soft in the least.
The Bottom Line:
The Stanley Bench from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall: 17" h x 60" w x 14" d
- Minimalist steel and wood composition
- Solid Ash slatted wood top
- Stainless steel base with a brushed finish
- Non-marking leveler feet or plastic bumpers on the bottom of the legs to prevent floor damage
- Utilizes knock down construction for more eco-friendly shipping
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:Slatted wood top made of FSC Certified Solid Ash woodStainless Steel base polished to a brushed finishNon marking leveler feet or plastic bumpers on the bottom of the legs to prevent floor damage
Overall: 17" h x 60" w x 14" d
Environmental InformationThe Stanley Bench contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a sustainably harvested forest.
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.