Stanley Console Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
This console table, formed from contrasting materials and allowed to catch the eye through its uncommon use of only two legs, will be the perfect addition to your entryway or hallway. A slight depression at one end of the table holds keys or other small objects you'd like to keep on the table. Visually appealing and functionally perfect, Stanley is a console table that is more than the sum of its parts.
What's To Like:
- We've always enjoyed juxtaposition of materials in furniture construction. The Stanley Console Table features metal and wood equally prominently, and to good effect.
- The Stanley Console is exactly the kind of furniture that's missing in many homes - the kind that is not only functional, but also eye-catching.
What's Not to Like:
You've got to have a good wall to enjoy this table. If your walls are plaster and lathe, for instance, it'll be a lot harder to attach the console table the way it needs to be.
The Bottom Line:
The Stanley Console Table from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall: 32" h x 36" w x 10" d
- Stainless steel base polished to a brushed finish
- Solid top made from FSC-Certified Ash wood
- Mounts to wall invisibly with included hardware
- Non marking leveler feet or plastic bumpers on the bottom of the legs to prevent floor damage
- Coordinate with the matching Stanley End Table and Stanley Coffee Table
Care and Maintenance:
The Stanley Console Table is made with FSC-Certified solid wood. All wood components have distinct grain patterns, making each piece of furniture unique. We recommend cleaning the wood with a damp, soft cloth. The stainless steel frame can be polished with a soft cloth and a stainless cleaner. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.