by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
This counter stool displays a synergy of contrasting materials and a raw beauty that can only shine through when the wood is allowed to speak for itself. Visually appealing and functionally perfect, the Gus Modern Stanley Stool is a backless dining stool that is more than the sum of its parts. Makes for ideal seating around a dining counter or counter-height table.
What's To Like:
- We've always enjoyed juxtaposition of materials in furniture construction. The Stanley Counterstool features metal and wood equally prominently, and to good effect.
- The Gus Modern Stanley Counterstool is exactly the kind of furniture that's missing in many homes - the kind that is not only functional, but also eye-catching.
What's Not to Like:
No back means that if you need back support you'll dislike this stool.
The Bottom Line:
The Stanley Counterstool from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall: 24.5" h x 14" w x 18" d
- Wood top made from two solid panels of eco-friendly FSC Certified solid Ash wood
- Stainless steel base with a brushed finish
- Non-marking leveler feet or plastic bumpers on the bottom of the legs to prevent floor damage
Care and Maintenance:
The Stanley Stool is made with FSC-Certified solid wood. All wood components have distinct grain patterns, making each piece of furniture unique. We recommend cleaning the wood with a damp, soft cloth. The stainless steel frame can be polished with a soft cloth and a stainless cleaner. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 24.5" h x 14" w x 18" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Gus Modern products generally arrive within 4-8 days from the date of purchase.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.