Criterion Work Chair
At A Glance:
One of Steelcase's strongest task chairs, Criterion supports up to 300 lbs in Standard configuration, and up to 500 lbs in Plus configuration. Adjustable features include variable back stop, tilt tension, adjustable arms, seat angle, seat height, back height and seat depth. Durable, solid construction provides support for the most demanding work environments.
What's To Like:
Sturdy, solid, and highly adjustable, the Criterion chair is strong as a horse and ready for action - it comes fully assembled. With all the standard adjustments, you won't be lacking for comfort. Criterion lets you sit how you want.
What's Not to Like:
The starting price on this chair is over $800, which is pretty steep. You can get a lot of great office chairs with some of the same features for a lot less dough. But that doesn't mean you should. This is a strong chair, and the price tag shows that Steelcase is proud of it.
The Bottom Line:
Criterion's soft curves and pleasing contours provide all-day comfort and support. If you're in the "plus size" category, this is the chair for you. The price tag isn't pretty, but the chair's seat and back ergonomics are hard to beat.
- Overall dimensions: 37.5" to 44.5" h x 27.5" w x 25.5" d
- Click here to view Criterion's seat, back and arm adjustments
- Timeless standard in long-term comfort
- Durable construction (300lb rating for Standard configuration, 500lb rating for Plus configuration)
- 7 adjustments for tailored support
- Height-adjustable lumbar support and back tension control
- Adjustable height, width, pivot arms
- Plastic outer back and outer seat, fabric seat and inner back
- No assembly required - the Criterion Chair is ready to use out of the box
- Steel, glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, urethane, wood, 100% polyester fabric construction materials
The Steelcase Criterion Work Chair is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: 4535331DP, 4539331BW.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials: Steel, glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, urethane, wood, 100 polyester fabric construction materials.
Dimensions: 37.5" to 44.5" h x 27.5" w x 25.5" d
ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATIONThe Criterion chair is up to 84 percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected and made of up to 16 percent recycled content.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
|Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.|