Stick It To-Do Board
by Three by Three Seattle
At A Glance:
The Stick It To-Do Board features a white, lined dry erase surface for notes and to-do lists, and two hooks for keys and accessories. This daily planner doesn't need any mounting hardware - just stick it on any smooth, clean and dry surface!
What's To Like:
- Better than using a paper pad that you have to throw away, and definitely a better option than using a cramped calendar.
- Sticks to the wall - but won't stay stuck. Renters rejoice!
What's Not to Like:
It would be fun if the design included more color, but maybe monochrome is better because it meshes with a broader range of decor.
The Bottom Line:
This dry-erase daily planner offers more than enough space for personal to-do lists, and has clean looks that will work with your space.
- Overall dimensions: 5" w x 9" h
- Made from silicone
- Will non-permanently adhere to any dry, smooth surface
- Packaged in a clear header bag
- Dry erase marker not included