Stressless Jazz Office Chair
At A Glance:
With twin headrest wings as a tribute to chairs of the 1920s and tightly upholstered - but ultra comfortable - seat, the Stressless Jazz Office Chair fits its name. Easygoing, harmonious, with just a bit of unpredictability thrown in there to spice things up. It's like that good band you saw in New York on your anniversary.
The Stressless Jazz Office chair is built with perforated foam molded directly over the frame. The indentations in Stressless' new Comfort-Zones technology allows your body to sink deeper into the seat, giving you an enhanced feeling of personal comfort. An additional pad of soft space-age foam ensures optimum comfort. The super-soft polyester fiber cushions your body and ensures an attractive look.
What's To Like:
- The Plus system within the chair controls lumbar region support, so that whenever you need it, the chair moves to support your lower back.
- The recline function (the Glide System) reacts to shifts in your body weight. This means you never have to hold tension in your body, like you would in many other office chairs.
- Your head, neck, and shoulders are supported well by the Stressless Jazz Office Chair's headrest. The headrest moves with the chair to keep your head supported in a reading position with your neck muscles relaxed. As an alternative, you can drop the headrest if you'd like to lie almost fully flat.
- The American Chiropractic Association are fans of Ekornes - enough so that they've endorsed their Stressless office chairs.
- The chair's 5-star base with wheels is carefully developed and designed to give optimal stability and the freedom of 360 movement.
What's Not to Like:
We're not going to be able to knock this office chair's comfort. It's got luxurious all-day comfort. So it's all a matter of taste at this point. If you don't like its look, then that's what's not to like. We don't think that the price tag is an issue here because of the incredible value a Stressless office chair is in terms of comfort and durability.
The Bottom Line:
The chair is beautifully made, and is perfect for someone with high-class taste living on a middle class budget. It's easy to picture yourself sinking into the Stressless Jazz Office Chair for a day of comfortable productivity.
Don't forget: Stressless chairs are built to last - so Ekornes guarantees the internal mechanism for 10 years. That's 53 years in dog years, give or take a few.
- Chair dimensions: 43" - 49.5" h x 33" w x 29.5" d
- Seat height: 19.75" - 22.5" h
- Upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric
- Cushioned with two layers of foam with Comfort Zones, with a layer of super-soft polyester fiber directly beneath the upholstery
- Glide system within the chair is made of sturdy steel
- Strong, high-quality steel and wood base swivels, rolls, and provides excellent stability
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Fabric or leather upholstery options. Strong steel base with gliding wheels.
Office Cair: 43" - 49.5" h x 33" w x 29.5" d
Seat height: 19.75" - 22.5"
To get a closer look at the upholstery options for the Stressless Jazz Office Chair, visit our Ekornes Stressless Materials Library.
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The ManufacturerStressless recliners, office chairs, and sofas have been synonymous with comfort since the company's inception in 1971. Known as the "Innovators of Comfort" - Stressless' designers and engineers have succeeded in creating a recline system that provides seamless support from your knees to your head regardless of how you're sitting. The Stressless glide system - a reclining mechanism hidden beneath the chair's plush, inviting exterior, permits freedom of movement without ever giving up lumbar, head and leg support. Combined with matching ottomans, and available in numerous sizes to accommodate, Ekornes Stressless chairs and sofas will be the most relaxing recliners you've ever experienced.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Stressless office chairs come with free standard shipping for destinations within the contiguous United States.
Please note that these made-to-order pieces arrive in 8-12 weeks.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
WarrantyThe internal mechanism of Stressless office chairs is warranted for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. The 10 year guarantee covers the Plus system and the internal metal frame, including the metal springs and gliding system. The warranty does not cover damage to leather, fabric or wood components.
Customizations Made Easy
Use these arrows to move through customizable aspects of this product.