Contemporary in style and old-world in quality, the Stressless Magic Office Chair features a center crease that creates a natural sitting pocket. The softness and support of the chair work together to cushion and cradle you, and when you're seated in the chair an elegantly engineered system keeps your body perfectly balanced - almost like you're floating on air. Perfect for a long day in the office, the Stressless Magic Office Chair does all the work for you, with the only adjustment being the angle of the headrest.
The Stressless Magic Office chair is built with perforated foam molded directly over the frame. The indentations in Stressless' new Comfort-Zones technology allows your body to sink deeper into the seat, giving you an enhanced feeling of personal comfort. An additional pad of soft space-age foam ensures optimum comfort. The super-soft polyester fiber cushions your body and ensures an attractive look.
What's To Like:
- The Plus system within the chair controls lumbar region support, so that whenever you need it, the chair moves to support your lower back.
- The recline function (the Glide System) reacts to shifts in your body weight. This means you never have to hold tension in your body, like you would in many other office chairs.
- Your head, neck, and shoulders are supported well by the Stressless Magic Office Chair's headrest. The headrest moves with the chair to keep your head supported in a reading position with your neck muscles relaxed. As an alternative, you can drop the headrest if you'd like to lie almost fully flat.
- The American Chiropractic Association are fans of Ekornes - enough so that they've endorsed their Stressless office chairs.
- The chair's 5-star base with wheels is carefully developed and designed to give optimal stability and the freedom of 360 movement.
What's Not to Like:
We're not going to be able to knock this office chair's comfort. It's got luxurious all-day comfort. So it's all a matter of taste at this point. If you don't like its look, then that's what's not to like. We don't think that the price tag is an issue here because of the incredible value a Stressless office chair is in terms of comfort and durability.
The Bottom Line:
With a striking combination of comfort, function, and balanced good looks, the Stressless Magic Office Chair is beautifully made. The direct result of more than 35 years of refining what Ekornes has preached all along, this office chair makes it easy for you to picture yourself sinking into it for a day of comfortable productivity.
Don't forget: Stressless chairs are built to last - so Ekornes guarantees the internal mechanism for 10 years. That's 53 years in dog years, give or take a few.Features:
- Chair dimensions: 43" to 49.5" h x 32.25" w x 30.25" d
- Seat height: 19" to 21.75" h
- Upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric
- Cushioned with two layers of foam with Comfort Zones, with a layer of super-soft polyester fiber directly beneath the upholstery
- Glide system within the chair is made of sturdy steel
- Strong, high-quality steel and wood base swivels, rolls, and provides excellent stability
Materials & Measurements
Fabric or leather upholstery. Gliding wheel base with wood laminate options
Chair: 43"-49.5" h x 31.25" w x 30.25" d
Seat height: 19"-21.75"
To get a closer look at the upholstery options for the Stressless Magic Office Chair, visit our Ekornes Stressless Materials Library.
About The Manufacturer
Stressless recliners and sofas have been synonymous with comfort since the company's inception in 1971. Known as the "Innovators of Comfort" - Stressless' designers and engineers have succeeded in creating a recline system that provides seamless support from your knees to your head regardless of how you're sitting. The Stressless glide system - a reclining mechanism hidden beneath the chair's plush, inviting exterior, permits freedom of movement without ever giving up lumbar, head and leg support. Combined with matching ottomans, and available in numerous sizes to accommodate, Ekornes Stressless chairs and sofas will be the most relaxing recliners you've ever experienced.
Shipping & Delivery
Please note that these made-to-order pieces arrive in 8-12 weeks.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.