Surya Summit Rug
by Surya Rug
At A Glance:
Like a rocky mountain path or a beach in the Pacific Northwest, the Summit Rug is made up of large, smooth "stones." Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Summit Rug is a mixture of black, white, lavender grey, and charcoal gray wool.
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about "bringing the outside in," and the Summit Rug is a great example of a rug that helps you achieve that look. It's like having an Oregonian beach in your living room.
- Textured rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the textures around them, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like chunky rugs, well, this is a chunky rug.
The Bottom Line:
Roll around on this rug, dig your toes into it, wow your friends with it, look at it every time you come into the room. The Summit Rug by Surya is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rug comes in your choice of size:
3'6" x 5'6"
5' x 8'
8' x 10'
9' x 13'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Made up of the following colors: Pantone 19-0303, 11-0701, 16-3801, and 18-0601