Swing Arm Lamp
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
A vintage fixture with modern convenience ... sound contradictory? Bringing the best of both eras to this simple reading light, Gus Modern designed the Swing Arm Lamp with a reminiscent filament bulb, wall-mounted hinge, and easy-to-operate foot switch.
What's To Like:
- Oh my is this lamp easy to look at - if you love industrial design, which we do.
- Stainless steel preserves the lamp's quality look for a long time.
- We love that there's a foot switch. It's easy to turn this lamp on, and there's no switch to detract from the design of the lamp itself.
What's Not to Like:
Don't love industrial design? Consider another lamp. Love it? Then what are you waiting for?
The Bottom Line:
The Swing Arm Lamp from Gus Modern represents the best of industrial design, and packs modern convenience along with vintage looks.
- Wall-mounted stainless steel hinge (mounting hardware included)
- Convenient foot switch for quick on/off operation
- Vintage-inspired filament light bulb included with purchase
- If you choose to use a different bulb, the manufacturer recommends 60W regular-size bulbs of any type
- 50" long swinging arm
Care and Maintenance:
Your lamp ships with a vintage-inspired lightbulb. For safety, please ensure that the bulb remains 12â€ from walls, plants, furniture, and window coverings. The stainless steel arm and mounting bracket can be cleaned with a soft cloth and stainless cleaner, wiping back-and-forth with the â€œgrainâ€ of the steel.
Materials & Measurements Materials:
Stainless steel construction and filament light bulb
10" h x 50" l
Light bulb Included:
Yes! One filament bulb included
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.