At A Glance:
Switch is the ultimate modular pocketknife, with 18 different attachments so you can mix and match your most frequently used tools.
What's To Like:
The Switch multitool is extremely customizable. You can customize your Switch's width by swapping out the inner axles, or group your tools into different "themes" - home, office, outdoors, etc.
What's Not to Like:
With more choice comes more work - and Switch is no exception. It's not hard to put together, but you still have to load it with the tools you're going to use. Once that's done, it's all set!
The Bottom Line:
The Switch multitool is a refreshing take on a tired genre. Instead of sticking you with tools you won't use, and not giving you tools that you wish you had, Switch just gives you all the tools to use as you wish. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
- Complete set of body covers, axles, and 18 tool attachments
- Tools made of high quality stainless steel, with some plastic parts
- Plastic case to keep all parts organized and secure
- 2 exterior body covers, for encasing the tool attachments
- 2 slotted caps to hold the tool together, which can be removed with the twist of a quarter to disassemble the unit
- 3 interior axle assemblies - small (2-6 tools), medium (4-10 tools), and large (7-13 tools) - which can be swapped in and out depending on your desired tool width
- Basic Blade
- Serrated Blade
- Wood Saw
- Bottle Opener/Flathead
- Can Opener/Wire Stripper
- Nail File
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Eyeglass Flathead Screwdriver
- Eyeglass Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Magnifying Lens
- L.E.D. Flashlight