Systems 41" Straight Corner Height Adjustable Table
We all want to be healthier at work; common sense,and scientific evidence agree that the best way to do that is to not sit in a chair for hours on end. But all too often, that's what we do; we sit. We have to work and doing that means sitting in a chair, at a desk, even at the risk of negative health consequences.
Hon's Systems Adjustable Height Table rejects this seated trend. At the press of a button the Adjustable Height Table can raise up to 43.625" or 51", depending on the motor option you choose, giving you the freedom to stand and work. When you tire of standing and desire to sit back down, the motor base gently lowers your work surface back to the height you desire. This corner version of the Systems Table is designed to fit anywhere in your office, even in spaces that might have gone unused with a more traditionally shaped piece.
The Systems Straight Corner Height Adjustable Table
- 41"W x 24"D laminate top
- range of height: 26"-43.625" with motor 2 base
- 25"-51" range with motor 3 base
- auto-shut off/braking on motor base models
- worksurfaces go from sitting to standing-height with ease
- T-Mold edge utilizes rounded corners
- Edgeband edge utilizes 90 degree corners
- corner model utilizes straight legs for a sturdy, freestanding table
Materials & Measurements
- heavy duty, tamper resistant edges
- standard laminate top
- your choice of crank or electric bases for manual or motorized adjustment
- 41"W x 24"D
- range of height: 26"-43.625" for crank and motor 2 bases
- range of height: 25"-51" for motor 3 base
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.