Systems 47" Curved Corner Height Adjustable Table
If you're trying to be healthier as you work then you know that the ability to stand for 10-15 minutes every hour has been proven to reduce fatigue, increase circulation and ultimately help you stay productive throughout the day. The dilemma is how to stand for your health and still stay productive. The Hon Adjustable Height Table lets you stand and continue to work, improving your health without having to interrupt your work. With its impressive range of height adjustability the Systems Table accommodates the vast majority of the population. Able to change height with ease, the Hon Adjustable Height Table ultimately helps you get more out of your working day.
The Curved Corner version lets you work in spaces that previously would have been wasted space in your office. The Angled desk works great in tight corners or pair with the Systems Rectangular Table for a complete workstation. Available in a 2 motor or 3 motor base option, which have different height ranges, the Systems Table will follow you thought the ups and downs of your work career, keeping you healthier and more productive.
The Systems Curved Corner Height Adjustable Table
- 47"W x 24"D laminate top
- range of height: 26"-43.625" with motor 2 base
- 25"-51" range with motor 3 base
- auto-shut off/braking on motor base models
- worksurfaces go from sitting to standing-height with ease
- T-Mold edge utilizes rounded corners
- Edgeband edge utilizes 90 degree corners
- rectangle model utilizes straight legs for a sturdy, freestanding table
Materials & Measurements
- heavy duty, tamper resistant edges
- standard laminate top
- your choice of crank or electric bases for manual or motorized adjustment
- 47"W x 24"D
- range of height: 26"-43.625" for crank and motor 2 bases
- range of height: 25"-51" for motor 3 base
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.