Systems 47" Straight Corner Height Adjustable Table
The research is in and the results are certain; simply standing for brief periods during your day can keep you healthier, increase circulation, reduce fatigue and increase awareness. Make your office healthier with one simple investment. Hon's Systems Height Adjustable Tables help get you out of your seat and on your feet, all the while letting you continue to work. With the simple push of a button this adjustable height table from Hon will rise or slowly fall depending on your desired height of work surface.
The Systems Corner Desk is designed to fit almost anywhere in your office. This training desk works great in a corner or next to a rectangular table, like the Systems 46" Wide Rectangular Table, to form a complete workstation. Designed to accommodate the vast majority of people, the Systems Height Adjustable Desks have either a 26"-43.625" or 25"-51" height range depending on your choice of base.
The Systems Straight Corner Height Adjustable Table
- 47"W x 24"D laminate top
- range of height: 26"-43.625" with motor 2 base
- 25"-51" range with motor 3 base
- auto-shut off/braking on motor base models
- work surfaces go from sitting to standing-height with ease
- T-Mold edge utilizes rounded corners
- Edgeband edge utilizes 90 degree corners
- rectangle model utilizes straight legs for a sturdy, freestanding table
Materials & Measurements
- heavy duty, tamper resistant edges
- standard laminate top
- your choice of crank or electric bases for manual or motorized adjustment
- 47"W x 24"D
- range of height: 26"-43.625" for crank and motor 2 bases
- range of height: 25"-51" for motor 3 base
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.