Systems 58" Wide Rectangle Height Adjustable Table
In the search for the healthiest office space, a great office chair, ergonomic keyboard and mouse, and properly angled monitor can only take you so far. The bottom line is people are not meant to sit in the same position for hours at a time. Hon's Systems Height Adjustable Tables take health consciousness to new levels by giving you the freedom to stand up and still work at your desk. That ability, to stand up or sit down when you want, not only keeps you healthier but also more productive, as standing reduces fatigue and heightens awareness.
With its incredible range of motion the Systems Height Adjustable Table can accommodate almost any person, no matter how tall or small. Available with either a manual crank height adjustment or motorized mechanism, the Systems Height Adjustable Tables can be moved up and down with ease, repeatedly throughout the day. Help improve your health and work performance with this adjustable height table from HON.
The Systems Rectangle Height Adjustable Table
- 58"W x 24"D laminate top
- range of height: 26"-43.625" with crank or motor 2 base
- 25"-51" range with motor 3 base
- auto-shut off/braking on motor base models
- worksurfaces go from sitting to standing-height with ease
- T-Mold edge utilizes rounded corners
- Edgeband edge utilizes 90 degree corners
- rectangle model utilizes straight legs for a sturdy, freestanding table
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
- heavy duty, tamper resistant edges
- standard laminate top
- your choice of crank or electric bases for manual or motorized adjustment
- 58"W x 24"D
- range of height: 26"-43.625" for crank and motor 2 bases
- range of height: 25"-51" for motor 3 base
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.